The analysis of the possibility of feedstock supply (wood waste and wood chips) to the TPP (6+12 MWe) in the urban village of Ivankov was carried out.
- The potential of wood waste in Kiev and neighboring regions, as well as potential big and small waste suppliers were considered.
- Possible schemes of the organization of the feedstock logistics were examined.
- The proposals and technical solutions for ensuring of the feedstock stocking, transport, storing and storage were suggested.
- Contracts for the feedstock supply for the TPP were analyzed, and the main requirements for the feedstock quality, the conditions for its supply and price were determined.
- Particular attention was paid to the analysis of the feedstock supply risks, as a result of which the classification of the risks on the basis of SWOT and PEST analyses was proposed.
- The possible causes of the interruptions in feedstock delivery were considered.
- The ways to resolve problem situations were suggested.
- The recommendations for actions to reduce the risks were given.